Saturday, April 30, 2011
Hi Everyone, Just thought I'd wish you all a Happy Pink Saturday. Don't forget to visit Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ to check out her post as well as to visit other Pink Saturday Participants !!!
Anyhow, enjoy, Lara
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Hi Everyone, it's Lara here again. This afternoon I made the most delicious Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars this afternoon. Just thought I'd share the recipe with you. Enjoy !!
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-3/4 cups toffee bits, divided
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg; mix well. Stir in almonds and 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Press remaining mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Pour milk over crust; sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups toffee bits, reserved topping and remaining chocolate chips. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Hi Everyone, This morning I woke up to a Foggy Spring Morning and decided to go outside and take some pictures around the yard. I've posted some here, though if you would like to see the fulll assortment of pictures I took this morning please feel free to go to the album I posted on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150574563630181.673258.789725180&l=bca79a8304
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Hi Everyone Happy Pink Saturday. Also just thought I'd wish everyone a Happy Easter since tomorrow in Easter Sunday. Also Happy Spring !! Don't forget to visit Beverly athttp://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ to check out her post as well as the list of links for all other pink Saturday Participants or even to learn more about Pink Saturday. My contribution for this Pink Saturday is a collection of some of my favorite spring pictures I taken the last couple of years, enjoy !! Hope to see everyone again next Saturday.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
Hi Everyone, seems I've been on a bit of a baking kix lately. Just made this Mocha Angel Food Torte this afternoon. It's really simple yet delicious. If you would like the recipe you can find it here